Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Large discount on Update International SPS-100 Stainless

Update International SPS-100 Stainless Steel Induction Ready Stock Pot with Cover, 100-Quart




Best Product From Update International



Awesome Pot!
This is a great heavy, heavy duty pot. I use it for my home beer brewing as a brew kettle over a propane burner and it is awesome! It is big enough that I never have boil overs and the steel is so thick I had my valve fitting welded on instead of using a removable weld-less through fitting. The bottom is tri-clad and about 1/2" thick. It is a great value. The inside and lower outside of the pot is not finished to a high smooth gloss like some of the more expensive pots but I have not found any negatives to that as far as cleaning or cooking go. I use a Scotch Brite pad for cleaning it and have noticed it getting a smoother finish. The handles and lid are incredibly well made. I know I will never need to replace it. I just might buy another one.

This stock pot has 18/8 super steel construction comes with cover. This construction has heavy duty 3-ply bottom consisting of 2 layers of stainless surrounding a 5-mm thick aluminum core. This results in superior strength and heat distribution, and allows the pan to be used on induction ranges. Features capsuled bottom and rivet handles. It is induction ready and has capacity of 100-quart.

  • Stock pot has 18/8 super steel construction comes with cover
  • This construction has heavy duty 3-ply bottom consisting of 2 layers of stainless surrounding a 5-mm thick aluminum core
  • This results in superior strength and heat distribution, and allows the pan to be used on induction ranges
  • Features capsuled bottom and rivet handles
  • It is induction ready and has capacity of 100-quart




EXCELLENT !
With that extra clad bottom, our stews and sauces never scorch or stick . I can bring them up fast with a 5 burner stove we have, then drop the fire to a single ring, #3, and just hold a boil all the way across the pot. We did 95 quarts of tomato sauce twice and one 90 quarts of elk stew. Perfect results. I just wish they made one larger, say 130 to 160 qt.
WOW what a pot
Nice and heavy duty stock pot. Large enough to handle all my soup and sauces. This appears to be VERY well made from the handles and rivets to the multi layered base. A steal at any price under $150 when compared to other products.




More information on Update International SPS-100 Stainless Steel Induction Ready Stock Pot with Cover, 100-Quart from Update International

No comments:

Post a Comment