Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Cheapest Scanpan Professional 10.25 inch

Scanpan Professional 10.25 inch Square Grill Pan




Best Item From Scanpan



DON'T BUY THIS PAN
I'm a loyal Scanpan user, but whatever you do, DON'T BUY THIS PAN. I've had it for 3 months, and already food sticks to the ridges. I've followed the directions very carefully and have used nothing abrasive on it. When I wrote to Scanpan to complain, the customer service rep gave me a long and tortured process to "restore" the pan. Restore? Really? The pan is 3 months old. Plus, their customer service is the pits - I think it's outsourced to Asia which would be fine except that the response was scripted and off point. Save yourself a headache and buy another brand.

Scanpan Professional features clean, elegant lines for a most unique cookware design. The stainless steel covers and handles are polished in a two-tone matt-and-mirror finish, setting an exciting visual contrast to the all black pan body. Scanpan Professional is made from a core of solid squeeze-cast aluminum, forged into shape with 200 tons of pressure. The optimum thickness of the pan base prevents warping and keeps the pan base perfectly flat, especially important when used with glass top or ceramic ranges. The patented nonstick surface is created by firing a ceramic-titanium particles into the pan and a specially formulated nonstick compound is embedded in the ceramic-titanium surface. Scanpan Professional is safe to use with metal...

  • Heavy-duty pressure cast Aluminum base for perfect heat distribution
  • Patented ceramic-titanium nonstick surface for use with metal utensils
  • Cast 18/10 stainless handles stay cool longer. Heavy-duty stainless steel rivets permanently secure handles to pan body
  • Perfect food release, easy to clean. Dishwasher safe.
  • Suitable for all stove tops, excluding induction




Amazing indoor option.
After reading a lot of reviews I decided to buy it, I have a few Scanpan fry pans which I love, live in a condo and BBQ is not allowed so I've tried so many options, Prolodge cast iron(good but hard to clean and makes the apt very smoky) and so far this is the closet to an outdoor grill, use it to grill steaks ( fits 2 10-12 oz strip loins, 2 or 3 burgers) and it's soo easy to clean, when still warm wipe it down with paper towel and when it cools down wash it it hot running water, it does not stick at all! it doesn't make the place too smoky. If you use common sense to use it it will last long and if something goes bad with the one I have I'd buy it again, nothing lasts forever!
Unexpected Pleasure to own.
Maybe it's that I'd never owned a grill pan, but I love this one. I love the taste of a steak or chicken on the grill, but don't always want to deal with the bbq. This pan is designed to take the heat needed to sear meet and impart that char flavor and it's non-stick so it's easy clean up. I'm very please and would recommend this product to friends and family.




More information on Scanpan Professional 10.25 inch Square Grill Pan from Scanpan

No comments:

Post a Comment