Friday, November 1, 2013

Deals for All-Clad BD55203 Brushed Stainless

All-Clad BD55203 Brushed Stainless Steel D5 5-Ply Bonded 3Dishwasher Safe Sauce Pan with Lid Cookware, Lid




Best Item From All-Clad



Very pleased with my purchase!!
I was very hesitant to buy this pan because there were no reviews on the product page and the price was better by far than any other sites I had searched. Their product photo was small so I thought they were hiding something. Then I decided either I wouldn't get a lid or it would be one of the lid's that used to be made in China that didn't fit well. I'm just being honest because in most cases I probably would have been afraid to take a chance. The company feedback on other items was very good. In the 12 hours I took to try and decide whether to go for it 2 of the 3 available pans sold so I decided to take a chance.

This pan is truly perfection. I am housebound and had never seen the D5 in person and wish I had many more pieces. I do have the copper core set because I had enough points to get a 7 piece set without paying cash plus it was the only set the site had in all clad. Both the copper core and D5 arrived on the same day. I really like the look of the brushed D5 and...

All-Clad Brushed Stainless D5 3-quart Sauce Pan features high straight sides and a smaller surface area, the sauce pan holds heat well and limits evaporation. Because of its shape, this pan is ideal for making sauces, heating liquids, cooking food in liquids and reheating. Can be used with or without its lid to control evaporation. Flared edges for drip-free pouring.

  • 18/10 stainless steel cooking surface will not react with food
  • Compatible with all cooktops, optimal for induction
  • Dishwasher, oven and broiler safe
  • Stainless steel handles are permanently secured with stainless steel rivets
  • 3-quart sauce pan is a versatile, necessary everyday pan




Meets All-Clad expectations
This pan is all you could ask for--- well balanced, heats evenly, cleans easily. All-Clad is expensive but worth the extra.
Great product ideal size for family dinners
Yep, these ain't cheap but if your serious about your cooking and enjoy your time in the kitchen whisking up your favorite recipe you should consider investing in high quality cookware.

For years I hesitated and settled for good quality imitations such as the Emeril's cookware but finally decided to treat myself to the real thing and find out if they are worth the high prices. Yes they certainty do. No hot spots, better results at lower heat, tight lids that allow even lower heats due to fantastic heat retention (just use a higher initial temperature put the lid on and reduce to low/medium and you get a better result than having to use med/high on other less efficient wares)

I got the same satisfaction than when I decided to buy chef quality knives ... Once you cut and dice with a "real pro knife" you know why it cost $250.

I think of these pots as an investment and a heirloom to pass on to my kids. These things are so well built that you know they...




More information on All-Clad BD55203 Brushed Stainless Steel D5 5-Ply Bonded 3Dishwasher Safe Sauce Pan with Lid Cookware, Lid from All-Clad

No comments:

Post a Comment