Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Cheapest WMF Stainless Steel Deep

WMF Stainless Steel Deep Oval Roasting Pan, 16-1/4-Inch




Best Product From WMF



Perfect roaster for almost all needs
Sure this isn't going to fit a 30lb turkey, but hey I have an old ceramic coated roaster, and it is nice, had it for 20 years. One of my biggest issues with this pan is that when carying heavy stuff with the handles it has a tendancy to want to spill. And of course the ceramic coating chips easy. Well if you notice in the picture the handles are offset, well pick this pot up by the handles, and you feel a perfectly balanced pot that is easy to carry. I always like it when a manufacturer makes somthing that you need, and didn't even realize you needed it. With that said no other roaster is ever going to measure up. I would not buy it at the list price, but this pan is worht what Amazon charged at the time of my purchase of just less than that recomended by manufacturer. Will follow up after this pan has been used several times or so.

Great for oven-roasting poultry, pot roasts, or cooking on the stovetop, this WMF roasting pan features a high quality 18/10 cromargan stainless steel construction, with WMF's signature transtherm base, suitable for all cooktops. The versatile, dual-handled lid has an identical base; simply turn it over and use it for sauteing vegetables or creating savory gravies or sauces. The stainless steel body has a bright mirror finish, making this gorgeous roaster perfect for oven-to-table serving, as well. Measures 16-1/4-inch long by 11-1/4-inch wide by 7.10-inch high. Dishwasher safe.

  • High quality 18/10 cromargan stainless steel
  • Transtherm base on both pot and lid suitable for all cooktops
  • Lid converts into a saute pan
  • This ensemble is great for oven roasting or stovetop cooking
  • Dishwasher safe




wonderful
heavy, looks beautiful at the table, easy to clean, can cook either the bottom or the lid, size is perfect for me, altough a little small than others, I higly recomend it
Love this pan
By far one of my favorites. I have an induction stove and a huge burner that I haven't been able to use, until this pot came along. I use the lid as my favorite skillet, the offset handles are very useful. The pan can hold a large amount of veggies for sauteing without touching the others. I really haven't used the bottom yet as I'm not a meet eater, maybe I'll try it for pastas. Truly a beautiful finish and very easy to clean.




More information on WMF Stainless Steel Deep Oval Roasting Pan, 16-1/4-Inch from WMF

No comments:

Post a Comment