Saturday, November 23, 2013

Cheapest Oneida Stainless Steel Cookware

Oneida Stainless Steel Cookware Set




Best Product From Oneida



I love this set!
I purchased this set on sale at BJs two months ago. I wanted to switch from aluminum to stainless steel cookware, but was hesitant because of the reviews I read. I'm so glad that I purchased this product. The food cooks faster and I haven't had any problems with cleaning. I never leave food in the pots overnight, always soak the pots with water and then rub 'Bar Keepers Secret' on the hard-to-remove spots (available at Target).

Note: I read that if you are allergic to nickel, you should avoid using stainless altogether.

10 piece set includes 8 inch saute pan, 10 inch saute pan, 1 quart covered sauce pan, 2 quart covered sauce pan, 10 inch covered deep saute pan, 6 quart covered stock pot.

  • Professional weight stainless steel construction
  • Riveted, cast stainless steel handles for added strength
  • Encapsulated base for even heating
  • Glass lids
  • Lifetime Warranty




FANTASTIC SET
I needed a new set of pots/pans and had just bought some silverware from Oneida of course.. and I really really liked the silverware.... so when I went to buy a new set of pots/pans I thought... who would know stainless steel like Oneida. So... I saw the set and immediately loved it. I actually got the 12 pc set.... and I LOVE IT! Have had it a few weeks now.. I use it every day and it still looks like brand new! A little Bar Keepers Friend and even the bottoms are shiny new! The ONLY thing I can complain about is that the handle will not hold a fork.... you cooks know what I mean! But that is it.... GREAT set. Cant say enough about em. I would buy them again in a new york second!

I have now had this set 7 months... and it still looks like new! I am SOOOO pleased I had to add it to my original review! Has a perfect weight to it.... can use metal utensils, cleans so easily... even in dishwasher. Will absolutely be the last set you ever need to buy! Would be a...
LOVE IT!
I had been looking for a reasonably priced Stainless Steel cookware set to replace unhealthy NON-STICK cookware. This one covers all the bases.

Listen, if you are used to cooking with non-stick cookware, obviously cooking with stainless steel cookware is going to be a little different, but a chef friend of mine told me a little secret to prevent sticking.... always preheat the pan first. Works like a charm. I have cooked eggs in the frying pan with literally, 1/2 tsp of butter for flavor and had no sticking at all (I never use cooking spray -nasty stuff- it will goop up your pans). I've cooked oatmeal in a pot without sticking as well.

Stainless steel cookware requires a lower burner temperature. The only thing you should be cooking on high is water!

If cooking on a gas stove, the flames should only hit the bottom rim of the pan.... if it's licking up the sides, you are going to burn the pan and cause discoloration.... that is your fault, not the...




More information on Oneida Stainless Steel Cookware Set from Oneida

No comments:

Post a Comment