Monday, November 25, 2013

Bargain Kevin Dundon KD10SCS 10-Piece

Kevin Dundon KD10SCS 10-Piece Cookware Set




Best Product From Kevin Dundon



Seems sturdy
I ordered this pot set on a whim through a groupon. I haven't had much use with them but thought I'd write a review because there was nothing out there. The pots seems to have a good weight on them and the handles are solid - i was afraid they would be flimsy from the pic. They have a nice copper tone to them. I tested them out and it boiled water in Bout 10 min- I think that's average - thee handles really do stay cool to the tough , just caution if you have a gas stove - the handle closer to the pot gets hot. Ill update later to comment on durability

Kevin Dundon 10 Piece Cookware Set Includes: One 5.5 QT Stockpot with Tempered Glass Lid One 3.5 QT Casserole Pot with Tempered Glass Lid One 1.5 QT Saucepan with Tempered Glass Lid One 11'" Sauté Pan with Tempered Glass Lid One 10" Skillet One 8" Skillet.

  • 18/10 Stainless Steel Construction 0; 6 mm Thickness
  • 2; 5 mm Tri-ply Encapsulated Base
  • Copper Color Accent on Exterior
  • Stay Cool Double Riveted Long Handles
  • Hand Wash Only




Excellent
I was given this set as a present and just love them. They look great and are so nice to cook with. The handles stay nice and cool. I just love them - even take them camping!! Definately my favourite pots ever.





More information on Kevin Dundon KD10SCS 10-Piece Cookware Set from Kevin Dundon

No comments:

Post a Comment