Monday, November 25, 2013

Large discount on Scanpan Classic 2-Quart Covered

Scanpan Classic 2-Quart Covered Saucepan




Best Product From Scanpan



It can't be destroyed!
I went to dinner one night, forgetting that I had left pasta on the stove to boil. It wasn't until I asked for the check, that OMG, the PASTA IS STILL ON! I went racing home certain that my house would be on fire. The house was smoke filled, and pasta, well, it was quite black for about 1/2 inch on the bottom. I turned over the pan, most of it fell out. I stuck the hot pan under the water (like the instructions say to do, after cooking, not burning of course)used the metal scrubby that comes with some of the pans, and I'll be hanged if it still didn't look brand new. Do you know why I bought the pan, it was on sale, and I was replacing a circulon that I had left eggs on to boil. That pan was totally ruined and I had given it to the kids to use in the sand pit.

Squeeze-cast recycled aluminum. Non-stick ceramic titanium coating safe for use with metal utensils. Stay-cool black handle attached with patented locking system. Oven- and broiler-proof up to 500 degrees F. Suitable for all cook tops except induction. Dishwasher safe. 12.5-inch saute pan includes glass lid.Scanpan's covered saucepan has an extra-thick base, allowing you to save energy by using low-to-medium heat for almost all your cooking. Other features include a heat-tempered glass lid, a heat-resistant handle, and a ceramic titanium interior surface that is safe for use with metal utensils and won't crack, peel, or blister. The saucepan is oven-safe to 500 degrees. This pan comes with a lifetime nonstick guarantee, but it is suggested ...

  • 7-1/2 inches in diameter
  • Ceramic titanium nonstick surface
  • Oven-safe to 500 degrees
  • Hand wash with detergent
  • Lifetime warranty




ScanPan absolutely the best
It wasn't easy to pony up $500 for 5 pans & 4 lids. But that was 17 years ago and my ScanPans are still almost like new. I will admit the skillets do stick a little. These wonderful pans have cost me less than $6 a year to own. They can't be beat(up).
Highly recommend
I have one of the starter sets of ScanPan and I'm very pleased with it. It is so easy to wash, and unlike most good pots, it's not insanely heavy and the handles aren't stupidly made of metal. It was also rated #1 by Consumer Reports.




More information on Scanpan Classic 2-Quart Covered Saucepan from Scanpan

No comments:

Post a Comment