Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Cheapest Cuisinart DSA-11 Dishwasher Safe

Cuisinart DSA-11 Dishwasher Safe Hard-Anodized 11-Piece Cookware Set




Best Item From Cuisinart



Perfect! And dishwasher safe!
It's non-stick, hard-anodized, has glass lids, stay-cool handles, oven safe, and dishwasher safe! That's a hard combination to find, especially the dishwasher safe part with the non-stick interior and hard-anodized exterior. This set was purchased as a gift for someone with a ceramic/glass cooktop, and she says it works well on that surface. No problems with throwing them in the dishwasher, no problems with the non-stick surface. And they're lovely to look at and use, too. The only thing to note is that the handles on the cookware do stay cool, but the handles on the lids do not, so you'll need potholders when you lift the lids off.

From the Manufacturer Cuisinart Dishwasher Safe Anodized Cookware Evolutionary Design Our exclusive ArmourGuard technology offers a rich hard-anodized exterior with the convenience of dishwasher cleanup. Features: The World's Longest Lasting Nonstick Eterna nonstick cooking surface is truly advanced, providing unsurpassed release and ultra-durability. Metal utensil safe.  Professional Performance Hard anodized construction for superior durability and optimal cooking performance. Even heat distribution eliminates hot spots.  Ergonomic Handles Contoured stainless steel stick handles stay cool on the stovetop. Side grips ensure balanced cooking.  Tempered Glass Covers Glass lids fit tight to lock in flavor, texture and nutrients. Wide, ...

  • Dish washer safe
  • Ergonomic stay cool handles
  • Metal utensil safe
  • Limited lifetime warranty
  • Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging




Now I'm not as impressed
I bought these mainly for the fact that they are the hard-anodized type and dishwasher safe too. Also for the fact that metal utensils can be used in them, because my son forgets with other non-stick cookware. I just fried 2 eggs in the small 8" open skillet without any oil on medium to medium high heat. They slid right out of the pan easily and are cooked perfectly. By the way the saute pan lid will fit over the larger open skillet perfectly, and I did use the larger pan lid to cook my eggs in the small open skillet. That lid does not fit the small skillet perfectly, but it did work.

Only thing I did not like when I opened them is that there is a seam in the metal rims on the lids which shows. This is minor, but I wish they had made them without the seam being visible.
______________________
Update 1 year later:
The outside of this cookware does not wear well over time. Any grease that gets on the outside during cooking will cause burned on stains...
Low Quality Pans! Horrible Customer Service!!!!!!!
NOT DISHWASHER SAFE!!!! I spent 200$ on this sent on 10/17. It was great for about two months and then the non stick coating started peeling off two the pans. They were totally unusable - even milk would stick to them.

The pans are also very light and not ideal for electric burners because they keep sliding around! Its worth noting that I always use non stick safe utensils to lift stuff off.

I had to send the set back to CUISINART customer service(Paying over 50$ for shipping on my own - They ask you to pay for return shipping also). It has been more than two months and I did not hear anything from CUISINART on this so I called them and found out that the set is back ordered and there's nothing they can do. They WILL NOT give me a refund either so now I have to go and buy a new set.

I've learnt my lesson and will NEVER buy a CUISINART product again.




More information on Cuisinart DSA-11 Dishwasher Safe Hard-Anodized 11-Piece Cookware Set from Cuisinart

No comments:

Post a Comment