Friday, November 29, 2013

Large discount on Le Creuset LS2024-2359 Signature

Le Creuset LS2024-2359 Signature Iron Handle Skillet, 9-Inch, Marseille




Best Product From Le Creuset



Great re-design
I'm a lover of Le Creuset. I have another skillet in Azure and that Lime green (Kiwi, I think it's called), before it was discontinued, as well as other pieces. However, always found it quite difficult to lift, clean, and maneuver the skillets with one hand as I used to with my old cookware. Cast iron is heavy, I know that, but I'm no weakling! I always thought that some engineer could create a design where if it was lifted as just the right spot on the handle it was very light. When I saw these new designs with another handle I thought "ingenious!" It's the next best thing and I like it a lot. The only thing is that it does mean if you are going to lift with two hands when it is still hot, you need protection on both hands! No big deal, though:)

Inspired by nearly a century of culinary craftsmanship, Le Creuset is proud to present the Signature collection as the next evolution of its enameled cast-iron cookware. Signature seamlessly blends Le Creusets classic form and feel with the latest ergonomic and functional innovations.

  • Heavyweight fry pan requires very little oil, making it an excellent choice for low-fat cooking
  • Optimized for steady, even heat, Le Creusets improved enamel interior resists staining, dulling, and wear and tear
  • Black enamel interior requires no additional seasoning, unlike other cast-iron cookware
  • New large loop helper handle facilitates lifting the pan and provides a better grip even while wearing oven mitts
  • Enameled cast-iron construction provides superior heat retention. Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient cleanup










More information on Le Creuset LS2024-2359 Signature Iron Handle Skillet, 9-Inch, Marseille from Le Creuset

No comments:

Post a Comment