Sunday, November 17, 2013

Buy Update International RTC-8 Heavy

Update International RTC-8 Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roll Top, Rectangular, 8-Quart




Best Product From Update International



Really Great Item... Just what I needed!!
Really Great!!! I don't care the box, but really an excellent product!! I really recommend this company and want one more of this.

This heavy duty roll top has stainless steel construction. Ideal for maintaining heat and creating extra space. Fits for 8-quart capacity roll top chafers. Cover comes with standard steam vent.

  • Heavy duty roll top
  • Has stainless steel construction
  • Ideal for maintaining heat and creating extra space
  • Fits for 8-quart capacity roll top chafers
  • Cover comes with standard steam vent




restaurant quality chaffing dish
Bought as gift for my son who likes to cook and entertain guests. He loves it and when I received it and repackaged it prior to giving it to him I could tell it was heavy duty, stylish and of high quality.





More information on Update International RTC-8 Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roll Top, Rectangular, 8-Quart from Update International

No comments:

Post a Comment