Saturday, November 30, 2013

Large discount on Magefesa Practika Plus Stainless

Magefesa Practika Plus Stainless Steel 4 and 6 Quart Super Fast Pressure Cooker Set (3 Piece-Trio)




Best Product From Magefesa



Excellent quality heavy gauge stainless steel set
I bought this set because I did not know if I wanted a 4 quart or 6 quart pressure cooker, this set solved my problem. When I got this set I was impressed with the quality as it was heavy SS inside and out. My pressure cooker set had only two settings, one for 15 psi and another for 8.5 psi, not three that this listing said. I also ordered the steam basket and trivet ($20), extra gasket ($12), and a SS top ($20) for either base from Magefesausa.com who told me that their pressure cookers only have the two pressure settings and that description of 3 settings was in error.

Preserve vitamins and minerals that are usually lost with conventional cooking methods. Save up to 70% of your time compared with traditional cooking method in nowdays busy life. This means that you will be using less energy ( Inchecofriendly Inch) so saving more money. Reduced CO2 emissions.

  • Three cooking levels: Traditional slow cooking: max 6 psi Fast cooking: max 9 psi Super fast cooking: max 15 psi
  • Made of 18/10 surgical stainless steel
  • 4 additional safety systems: Working valve Over pressure valve Safety edge lid window Locking system
  • Designed and made in Spain




Magefesa Practika Plus SS Pressure Cooker Trio-Can't take the heat!
I really wanted to like this product and I would if the handles could be used on a higher btu range like a Viking. When I tried using it I smelled a bad burning smell like plastic. Even when the flame was adjusted to low. I also heard popping noises. Upon inspection I found that the lower side of the handle was melting and pieces actually popped off of it. I tried to write Magefesa about this and they never replied. I have no choice but to return it as a malfunctioning product. There is nothing in it's description that limits it to a specific type of range. Bummer.... Magefesa Practika Plus Stainless Steel 4 and 6 Quart Super Fast Pressure Cooker Set (3 Piece-Trio)
Easy to use
I love my Magefesa pressure cooker and have used it multiple times already. I like that it is easy to use, my meats cook soooooooo quickly and are moist and tender. I have not used it for veggies yet though. For those of you who are afraid to cook with a pressure cooker, don't be. This cooker is easy to use with its red pressure indicator that pops up when pressure has been reached so you know exactly when to lower the heat. Proper clean-up is important and it too is easy to do with the Magefesa. I did not give the cooker a 5 star rating because it does not come with a rack for the bottom of the cooker. The rack needs to be purchased separately. I purchased a folding steamer basket for mine and it works fine.




More information on Magefesa Practika Plus Stainless Steel 4 and 6 Quart Super Fast Pressure Cooker Set (3 Piece-Trio) from Magefesa

No comments:

Post a Comment