Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Buy Magefesa Mageplus Stainless Steel

Magefesa Mageplus Stainless Steel 4.2 Quart Super Fast Pressure Cooker




Best Item From Magefesa



Excellent quality makes great value
After doing some research, this brand name came up as a recommendation and after seeing this discounted price I had to go for it.

What I like about it:
Aluminum core base for even heat distribution.
Made in Spain, not China
Brushed stainless steel interior, no toxic non-stick coatings
Everything feels very sturdy and well-made
2 pressure settings, multiple safety release valves.

In fact I liked it so much after using it the first time, I'm buying a 2nd one for multiple course cooking.

Preserves vitamins and minerals that are usually lost with conventional cooking methods. Reduces cooking time up to 70%; using less energy and saving money. Ergonomic handles.

  • 3 cooking levels: traditional slow cooking, 6 pounds per square inch for fast cooking, 9 PSI, and super fast cooking (15 PSI)
  • Silent and air tight
  • Safety features: pressure sensor, working valve, over-pressure valve, lid window and "easy lock" system
  • Encapsulated base: 18/10 stainless steel around aluminum core for even heat distribution
  • Designed and made in Spain




Who Knew??!
Ok, first I bought a slow cooker because everyone kept telling me how easy they were, you just start it, go to work, by the time you come home it's done. Well, I don't like to leave things cooking when no one is home, plus the times on the weekends I did cook using the slow cooker the food all came out sort of alike no matter what ingredients I used--kind of the same mushy casseroly ending. Not exactly what I wanted. Then I read an article about pressure cookers, I'd never even seen one but these sounded like what I needed--practically instant food. The article recommended a Megafesa and it said to get at least a 6 quart one since you always had to leave 1/4-1/3 empty for the steam. So I got the 6.5 quart one. And loved it. For a while I was cooking something in it every weekend. Love making stock, the canned stuff all have other things added when I just want plain, pure chicken stock or beef stock or whatever. I like the control of knowing exactly what went into my food too...
I'm happy with it
I have had this Pressure Cooker over a month now and really have enjoyed it . The Insructions were in English . If I had to do it all over again , I'd buy it again.




More information on Magefesa Mageplus Stainless Steel 4.2 Quart Super Fast Pressure Cooker from Magefesa

No comments:

Post a Comment