Friday, November 29, 2013

Bargain Le Creuset Signature Enameled

Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast-Iron 3-1/2-Quart Oval French Oven, Cherry




Best Item From Le Creuset



Utterly GORGEOUS and performs like a dream!!!
This purple French Oven was a totally unexpected birthday surprise from my soldier son, who knew how long I'd wanted one and sent it to me for my birthday this year ~ needless to say, I cried buckets!! :) Not only did he remember, he took the time to go and order it from Amazon while in the midst of one of the most dangerous places on earth, Afghanistan. I could not get over it.

Besides the emotional aspect ... this covered French oven has turned out some of the most fantastic, delicious dishes I could ever hope for. I highly recommend it - and routinely pack it into the dishwasher for cleaning, so that may be why it hasn't scratched as the previous reviewer stated - I don't use any kind of cleaning pads on it, just a cloth to remove any solid bits, and it's come out clean as new every time, very happy about that - also I make sure to use the Le Creuset silicone spatulas and spoons with it, which helps as well I'm sure. I cannot say enough good things about this beautiful...

Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast-Iron 3-1/2-Quart Oval French Oven, Cherry This updated kitchen classic enhances the cooking process by evenly distributing heat and locking in the optimal amount of moisture. With ergonomic handles and an advanced interior enamel that resists chipping and cleans easily, Le Creuset's French ovens, or Dutch ovens, blend the best of the past with the latest innovations in comfort and functionality. Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dullingSand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and stickingOversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure gripErgonomi...

  • 45% larger handles that provide a sure grip, even with oven mitts
  • The superior heat distribution and retention of le creuset enameled cast iron
  • An advanced sand-colored interior enamel with even more resistance to wear
  • A larger composite knob that withstands temperatures up to 500ºF
  • Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking




This is a beautiful piece of cookware.
A few months ago, I was given this fantastic french oven and I still love it. It is a functional statement piece for any kitchen.

This french oven is really a dutch oven. I believe they call it a french oven because it's made by a french company but it performs all of the tasks normally performed by dutch ovens. This product is perfectly suited for soups, chillis, stews, etc. It heats evenly but be careful not to use too much heat because it's easy to burn food since it's made of cast-iron.

The color, Marseille Blue, is gorgeous. The outside of this french oven is covered in the vibrant blue enamel, while the inside is a tan color. The enamel makes it really easy to clean with soap and water (I've really put this to the test as I accidentally burned a lasagna in it).

My complaints about the product are as follows: because it is made out of cast-iron, it is really heavy to pick up, especially when food is in it. Secondly, you have to use oven mittens...





More information on Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast-Iron 3-1/2-Quart Oval French Oven, Cherry from Le Creuset

No comments:

Post a Comment