Thursday, November 7, 2013

Deals for Le Creuset Signature Enameled

Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast-Iron 3-1/2-Quart Round Braiser, Flame




Best Item From Le Creuset



If there is one pan you want this is it, can do everything. Cover fits 11.75 skillet
I decided to try my first Le Creuset around 6 months ago because I had heard such great things about the cookware: lasts so long you pass it down, great results, easy to clean and take care of for cast iron.

They were all true and then some. I started with the almost 11.75 inch skillet. It worked fantastic. It is fairly non-stick to start with and then it just gets better. I know some people season their Le Creuset. Following the instruction booklet, I don't. I then got a dutch oven for whole chickens, pot roasts, stews, soups, and that has been fantastic.

To round out my collection I was looking for a casserole. Now you can get 'bakers' and casseroles from Le Creuset that are not cast iron. I specifically wanted cast iron because of my previous great experiences. I was pleased to find this and the cover was a big plus. I bought the previous version of this item with the plastic knob that only go to 350. If you get one of these at a sale and you are not sure I...

Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast-Iron 3-1/2-Quart Round Braiser, Flame This updated kitchen classic enhances the cooking process by evenly distributing heat and locking in the optimal amount of moisture. With ergonomic handles and an advanced interior enamel that resists chipping and cleans easily, Le Creuset's braisers blend the best of the past with the latest innovations in comfort and functionality. Most braising recipes call for searing the meats or vegetables at a high temperature, then finishing covered on lower heat, creating a natural gravy. Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dullingSand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor ...

  • 45% larger handles that provide a sure grip, even with oven mitts
  • The superior heat distribution and retention of le creuset enameled cast iron
  • An advanced sand-colored interior enamel with even more resistance to wear
  • A larger composite knob that withstands temperatures up to 500ºF
  • Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking




Love this cookware
I absolutely adore this cookware. My friend told me how often she uses this multi-purpose brasier, so I bought one. It's so beautiful that I leave it out on my cooktop. I use it several times a week. It's perfect for sautéing and one pot meals. After my disastrous relationship with All-Clad, I am enjoying using a quality piece from a company that you can count on.

You can sear, then use the seasoned brasier to cook other vegetables and it cleans up quick and easily.
Furious at first but pleased with Amazons compromise.
Below is my original one star review. After speaking with amazon and explaining that I had received this cookware damaged three times they gave me a 40% discount as a credit. In the end I feel the problem is Le Creuset packaging specifically of their braised. Dutch ovens packaging includes pieces of cardboard that prevents the upside down lid from being scratched by the pot rim. I appreciate amazons willingness to find solution that I was pleased with. So, in the end its kind of like getting my much wanted pieces of cookware as a second but in the special order color I wanted. What are the chances of that!

I highly recommend not ordering Le Creuset from Amazon. I've sent the same piece back more than a few times because of damage. It appears that plastic tabs that should protect the tops from the bottoms are often missing in shipping. This causes the enamel side of the lids to scratch against the top of the pan or pot section. Some areas of the Le Ceuset are not fully...




More information on Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast-Iron 3-1/2-Quart Round Braiser, Flame from Le Creuset

No comments:

Post a Comment