Friday, November 1, 2013

Deals for Scanpan Classic Covered Saute

Scanpan Classic Covered Saute Pan 3.5 QT




Best Item From Scanpan



Wow! A nonstick pan that is truely nonstick!
I was initially very skeptical about spending so much money on a pan, but I had read good reviews about Scanpan products, so I thought I'd give it a try. Now that I have this saute pan, I cannot do without it!

I have abused this pan most horrendously, and it still remains perfectly nonstick. Cleanup is always a cinch. And it is big and versatile enough to take care of all cooking needs. I even use it for a casserole dish.

Granted, this pan is a lot heavier than what I'm normally used to, so it's impossible for me to carry it with just one hand. But it's pros far outweigh its only con.

Squeeze-cast recycled aluminum. Non-stick ceramic titanium coating safe for use with metal utensils. Stay-cool black handle attached with patented locking system. Oven- and broiler-proof up to 500 degrees F. Suitable for all cook tops except induction. Dishwasher safe. Includes 12.5-inch saute pan and glass lid.Scanpan's covered sauté pan has an extra-thick base, allowing you to save energy by using low-to-medium heat for almost all your cooking. Other features include a heat-tempered glass lid, a heat-resistant handle, and a ceramic titanium interior surface that is safe for use with metal utensils and won't crack, peel, or blister. The pan is oven-safe to 500 degrees. This pan comes with a lifetime nonstick guarantee, but it is suggested...

  • 12-1/4-inch diameter
  • Ceramic titanium nonstick surface
  • Oven-safe to 500 degrees
  • Hand wash with detergent
  • Lifetime warranty




Good cooking!
I just used my new Scanpan 12" saute pan for the first time. I love it! Very even heating, perfectly non-stick surface, works beautifully at high temperatures. I've been disappointed in Calphalon's non-stick surface, which doesn't hold up well at all. I have a small Scanpan griddle and it has done well for a year now, so I'm hoping this saute pan holds up, too. The pan is quite heavy, especially when filled with whatever you're cooking, so I recommend getting one with the helper handle.
Nice pan, nice size
I have had ScanPan for years and enjoy using it. When I saw this pan, I thought the size was perfect for cooking smaller ammounts. I was correct. It is also dishwasher safe, a real plus.




More information on Scanpan Classic Covered Saute Pan 3.5 QT from Scanpan

No comments:

Post a Comment