Saturday, November 16, 2013

Buy Le Creuset Tri-Ply Stainless

Le Creuset Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Egg Poaching Pan




Best Product From Le Creuset



best ever egg poaching pan
recommend to anyone who loves poached eggs
easy to use and easy to clean
better than anything else on the market

Le Creuset Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Egg Poaching Pan Le Creuset's tri-ply stainless steel features superior heat conduction, thanks to a full aluminimum core bonded between two layers of professional-grade stainless steel. Even heat distribution allows for a variety of cooking techniques like searing, sauteing and pan frying. Precision-pour rims allow for clean, convenient pouring directly from the panTri-ply construction with full aluminum cores provide even, all-around heat distribution, eliminating hot-spots and scorchingLarge assist handles for a confident grip, even when wearing oven mittsStainless steel rivets provide superior durabilityBrushed steel exteriors resist fingerprintsDishwasher safe for easy cleaning Magnetized base...

  • Ergonomic stainless-steel handles with stainless-steel rivets for strength
  • Tight-fitting glass lid helps trap in heat, moisture, and nutrients
  • Dishwasher-safe; suitable for induction cooking
  • oven-safe up to 400 degrees F
  • Lifetime Guarantee




Wonderful!
I love poached eggs and wanted to have them at home. The quality and ease of use make it almost as fast as scrambling eggs. The quality of the poached egg is great, unlike a microwave poacher. I like this better than the dropping the egg into boiling water technique that restaurants often use.
Works great!!!
I really can not compare this to any other egg poacher. What I can do is compare the quality of the pot/pan. The Egg cradle is flimsy and the knob to lift it is screwed on. The cover/lid is nice but the handle is screwed on also. For the money this is not what I expected. All of my pots are riveted. This should too. For example I am looking at the Lid of my Calphalon Tri Ply and it is riveted. What is with the screws??? My Cuisinarts are all riveted. Should have just bought the Egg Poacher that sold for forty bucks.

Probably one of the China Dolls.

I used it for Poaching eggs twice and it does work great but like I said the forty dollar poacher probably works the same. I feel that I am being generous. The pot itself has rivets attaching the handle so that is good but if I used this every day I would return it. No Bells and Whistles here.




More information on Le Creuset Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Egg Poaching Pan from Le Creuset

No comments:

Post a Comment