Thursday, October 10, 2013

Large discount on T-fal E918SC64 Ultimate Hard

T-fal E918SC64 Ultimate Hard Anodized Nonstick Expert Interior Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Anti-Warp Base Dishwasher Safe 12-Piece Cookware Set, Gray




Best Item From T-fal



Best quality found in non-stick yet.
I was looking at the specific details of my cookset on here (I purchased mine at Kohl's for $30 MORE than amazon, silly me) but I noticed only one review and that it had but a single star.

This must be remedied.

First off, know that I cook A LOT. I love to cook, my family has a history in the food industry, and I currently work at a very highly rated restaurant. I know food, and I know cookware. I go for top quality or I throw cookware out of the kitchen.

I've always had the issue of never finding true quality in non-stick cookware. Many wanted to go aluminum to heat more quickly, but this left pans warping and sliding about on the kitchen top. Though my biggest problem was finding durable non-stick surfaces.

Secondly, this is the MOST durable non-stick surface I have ever seen (I have tested over a dozen different companies including many competitors including but not limited to Calphalon). I test these by taking my trusty titanium spork...

T-fal E918SC64 Ultimate Hard Anodized Nonstick Expert Interior Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Anti-Warp Base Dishwasher Safe 12-Piece Cookware Set, Gray

  • Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
  • The unique t-fal thermo-spot heat indicator shows when t-fal pan is perfectly preheated to seal in the flavor of your food
  • Prometal pro nonstick interior is exceptionally durable and scratch resistant, safe for use with metal utensils
  • Hard anodized dishwasher safe exterior for long lasting durability
  • TechnoResist Anti-Warp base provides outstanding warp resistance and even heat distribution for optimal cooking results
  • Riveted silicone handles, oven safe to 350-degree f, glass lids, limited lifetime warranty, safe for all cooking methods except induction




T-Fal
These are the very best pots and pans I have ever had. There is nothing I can say bad about these T-Fal pans, I absolutely love them. Even my husband likes cooking with them.
These pans rock!!
I love these pans!! They are very sturdy and have a lifetime warranty. I love that if someone uses metal utensils in them they will not scratch :) They are super easy to clean too! I bought a Wok to match!




More information on T-fal E918SC64 Ultimate Hard Anodized Nonstick Expert Interior Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Anti-Warp Base Dishwasher Safe 12-Piece Cookware Set, Gray from T-fal

No comments:

Post a Comment