Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Cheap Winware 6 Quart Stainless

Winware 6 Quart Stainless Steel Round Roll Top Chafer




Best Product From Winware



This is such a beautiful chafing dish
THis is better than I thought it was going to be. Absolutely lovely. It very, very easy to use. Did I say it is absolutely lovely?

6 Quart Stainless Steel Round Roll Top Chafer - Heavy Commercial Gauge

  • Includes one round food pan, water pan, dome cover and fuel holder
  • Stainless steel mirror finished cover
  • Cover can roll over to 90o and 180o




Amazing value for an Impressive statement piece
After months of researching chafers, a roll top was a priority. No messy lids on the buffet, or guests juggling a plate, serving spoon, and lid...all with just 2 hands.
A roll top REALLY makes a difference, well worth the extra cost, you'll never regret it.
Next is to decide which roll top.
I went through every restaurant supply house, every hotel supplier. Holy smoke, the prices for something nice was off-the-chart crazy!
This looked like a knock off of one of those modern elegant chafers in the $400+ range. I ordered and held my breath, not knowing if it would be a dazzler or a dud.

It is beyond beautiful. It is literally out of this world...I find myself mimicking the theme from Space Oddesy 2001 every time I open it.
If space is at a premium, a rectangle might be an option, but NOTHING will look as chic and breathtaking as a this big polished orb.
Good quality
Good heavy quality. The stand is a little bit bigger (round) than what I was expecting, but still looks. The advertised picture shows air vent holes on top of the dome, which after setting up, it does not. Will cause more condensation to build under the dome. When opening, the dome comes to a cushioned stop at 90 degrees. To open all the way, you push (with a little tension) to the 180 degree. The food and water/steaming dish are a brushed (stainless?) steel - not shiny like the rest of the unit. Thanks to the other reviewers for posting pictures. Helped me in my decision to purchase. All around, I give it a two thumbs up.




More information on Winware 6 Quart Stainless Steel Round Roll Top Chafer from Winware

No comments:

Post a Comment