Saturday, October 19, 2013

Bargain Le Creuset L2036-2767 Enameled

Le Creuset L2036-2767 Enameled Cast-Iron Crepe Pan, 10-2/3-Inch, Cherry




Best Product From Le Creuset



Not useful for making crepe
I bought this for making crepe; but it sticks to the pan, even after using butter or oil on the pan. Of course it is very slick looking. A good ornament for my kitchen. But don't get deceived by the looks; it is not functional (for what it says - Crepe Pan). I am lazy to return it, so I am using it to toast my bread; make grilled cheese sandwich.

Create the best crepes as a main dish or dessert with the Le Creuset enameled cast iron 10 2/3 Inch Crepe Pan. The crepe pan has a shallow rim to make perfectly round crepes every time and the handle is angled to perform the perfect flip. Includes wooden spreader. Enameled cast iron is perfect for low heat cooking and retains heat better than any material, including stainless steel and aluminum. All Le Creuset products are enameled on the inside and out, including the black matte finish. No seasoning is required and it will not react to acidic foods.

  • Authentic French-inspired crepe pan made of enameled cast iron for even heating
  • Colorful, long-lasting enamel exterior; durable, satin black enamel interior (no seasoning required)
  • Ergonomically angled handle for a comfortable grip away from direct heat
  • Hand washing recommended; suitable for all stovetops; safe at any oven temperature
  • Measures approximately 10-2/3 by 15 by 2-1/2 inches; limited lifetime warranty




Thought I Would Never Use It - I was wrong!
I bought this from the Le Creuset outlet store. I am currently obsessed with Le Creuset, and my worry was that, while it was very cute, it would stay in the cabinet unused because really, how often does a person make crepes. This has turned out to be one of my most frequently used LC pieces thus far (my LC cookware collection includes 2 skillets, 1 braiser, 2 French ovens, 1 grill pan, 1 stock pot). I use it to quickly make eggs when I am in a hurry in the morning (turn on the heat to medium, letting it heat up while I shower; whisk a few eggs together; pour them on the pan; they are done in 2 minutes max). I've also used it to make pancakes, which again cook very quickly. It pretty much goes from the stove, to the sink, to the counter where I put dishes after they are washed, back to the stove again. It's also the lightest piece I own, which I appreciate when I am cleaning it.
Note: all my LC piece handles get very hot (which I guess is probably a duh!). I bought a silicone...
Great Quality Crepe Pan
You can be confident that this crepe high quality pan will become an a stylish heirloom addition to your kitchen cookware.




More information on Le Creuset L2036-2767 Enameled Cast-Iron Crepe Pan, 10-2/3-Inch, Cherry from Le Creuset

No comments:

Post a Comment