Thursday, October 10, 2013

Bargain Le Creuset Signature Round

Le Creuset Signature Round Wide 3-1/2-Quart Dutch Oven, Cherry




Best Item From Le Creuset



Perfect
I've collected a few Le Creuset pans in various sizes and colors.
The 2 quart french oven that I've had for years is used the most and I wanted another pan that was larger but not as large as my soup pot.
This one filled the bill perfectly. It has a flat bottom making it easier to use for roasting or browning than my soup pot. The sides are high enough to use it for stews, soups, rice or frying and I really like the Linen color.
The handles on this pot are larger than my older french oven so it's easier to get a good grip.
All in all, it's a very versatile size and shape. I expect to depend on it for many years.

Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast-Iron 3-1/2-Quart Round French Oven Shown in Flame Color Shown in Flame Color Also known as a Dutch oven, this updated kitchen classic enhances the cooking process by evenly distributing heat and locking in the optimal amount of moisture. With ergonomic handles and an advanced interior enamel that resists chipping and cleans easily, Le Creuset's French ovens blend the best of the past with the latest innovations in comfort and functionality. Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dullingSand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and stickingOversized handles provide e...

  • Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
  • Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
  • Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
  • Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500°F
  • Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit




love it!!
After drooling over this new color for months..I found it at a great price on Amazon. It is my fourth Le Creuset..(have since sold the soup pot on ebay as it was to small for me).This pot is a perfect size for a nice dinner for two or three or maybe four..can do a small roast,chops or whatever. I LOVE the shape,flat bottom, straight sides..makes it much easier to cook over my old soup pot. easy to use and clean..makes anything you cook in it come out wonderful..a must for any good cook..if this size is to small you can step up a bit to the 4 1/2 quart..which i may have to add anyway...overall its a must buy and LOVE the color!!!
My Favorite Cookware
Beautiful color! Cleans like a dream. I didn't want a huge, heavy pot and this fits the bill perfectly. Perfect size for our small family.




More information on Le Creuset Signature Round Wide 3-1/2-Quart Dutch Oven, Cherry from Le Creuset

No comments:

Post a Comment