Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Cheap All Clad 4112 Stainless

All Clad 4112 Stainless Steel 3-Ply Bonded Dishwasher Safe 12-Inch Fry Pan Cookware, Silver




Best Item From All-Clad



One great fry pan
Everyone needs a good 10inch fry pan. It is by far the work horse in the kitchen. At home I keep three 10" Stainless pans in my rack at all times.

I owned a set Emerilware to start (Wedding gift). Great starting out set but they lack the construction that makes a fine pan. This was my first new pan in my journey to upgrade all my cookware.

The All clad Frying pans tri-ply construction is like night and day over the single play sides of cheaper pans. You no longer have sauces and other foods burning on the pan sides when cooking with gas. I never had this problem on my electric range. It wasn't until I upgraded to a gas cook top that the sidewalls of the pans became an issue. The evenness of the heating on this pan is amazing. I have a Infrared Thermometer and I checked the temp variation across the pan and it was within 5 degrees across the bottom. You really notice this when reducing sauces as the bubble pattern at the bottom is evenly distributed over the whole...

This All Clad 18/10 stainless steel aluminum core 12-Inch Fry pan is the perfect kitchen essential for a new homemaker as well as the well-seasoned cook and everyone in between.

  • 3-Ply bonded construction
  • Dishwasher-safe; Hand-washing recommended
  • Exterior compatible on all induction as well as traditional cooktops
  • Essential cookware item for the novice or well-seasoned cook
  • Perfect bridal or housewarming gift




Amazing
I was a bit concerned over all of the negative reviews of stainless steel cookware. Many people were saying that you can't cook eggs on a stainless pan or that they burn food and are defective, etc.

However, if you can follow simple directions you can cook anything on a stainless pan quite easily. It is important to use much lower heat than you would use on a non-stick pan. I just want to stress the fact that stainless steel pans are great for cooking. If I can cook scrambled eggs on a stainless pan anybody can.

This was my first time cooking on stainless steel. I'm a total convert. I will never cook with non-stick again, ever. There is no reason to get the teflon chemicals in your body. I don't know how much non-stick actually harms people but I'm not willing to take that gamble.

This is more of a review of stainless steel in general, but this pan is amazing. The craftsmanship is excellent. If I could afford it I would definitely buy All-clad for all...
10 Stars to the All Clad Company
I own practically everything this company has ever made, even some pieces that haven't been made in years. I have cookware, utensils, canisters, you name it. I generally don't buy designer items, but I try to buy quality. This line has been one of the best investments in my home I've ever made.

Just a couple of months ago, after having a conversation asking if they'd examine some of my cookware (the bottoms on those pieces were not flat enough to use on my glass top range without spinning around), I mailed off 4 of my larger pieces.

Thanks to All Clad, I have brand new, non-spinning cookware items- 3 qt and 6 qt saute pans, an 8 qt stockpot, and a 12" frypan.

I found them to be very kind, and when it was all said and done, they replaced every piece from the over 17-year old set that I sent them without question or hesitation. They even included brand new lids for the 3 items I sent that use them without requesting the lids from my old cookware...




More information on All Clad 4112 Stainless Steel 3-Ply Bonded Dishwasher Safe 12-Inch Fry Pan Cookware, Silver from All-Clad

No comments:

Post a Comment