Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Cheap Orgreenic 80-16PCG 16-Piece Non-Stick

Orgreenic 80-16PCG 16-Piece Non-Stick Cookware Set




Best Product From Orgreenic



horrible pans
I really wanted the set but decided just to get one pan before spending the money on a whole set and I'm glad I did. The pan worked great for about a week. Well kind of. I had to season it twice, then a third time, then a fourth time. It was working well then things started sticking and burning on the pan and it was becoming impossible to clean. I decided to try to season it one more time. Didn't work. Now everything is sticking and burning. I've tried cooking on lower heat, I even added oil to the pan to make eggs and even with oil in the pan they stuck horribly. I didn't even get a month out of my pan. I have followed the instructions for seasoning and washing to a T. This pan just flat out sucks. I will continue to search for decent nonstick pans and leave these alone. Not worth it. Just another as seen on TV gimmick.

Go Green and Get Healthy. Now you can boil, bake, braise, steam, sauté, or fry without adding any oil, grease or fat. Foods never stick so you never scrub. The Orgreenic has an aluminum core with a non-stick coating that withstands higher cooking temperatures so you can quickly sear foods, go from stove to the oven and prepare all your meals faster than ever before. The reason a technological breakthrough that combines mother nature's ceramic with high-tech science to create a slippery, durable, non-stick coating that's made to last a lifetime. Lab test prove Orgreenic can withstand thousands of abrasive scrubs and foods still slide right out. Orgreenic is the amazing green non-stick, non-toxic, ceramic coating. There's nothing else like i...

  • Grill Pan - 11.75 inches square
  • Aluminum Steamer Insert
  • Frying Pan - 10 inches dia. with tempered glass lid
  • Frying Pan - 12 inches dia. with tempered glass lid
  • Stockpot 6 quart
  • Set of 4 essential Non-Scratch kitchen utensils
  • Saucepan - 2.5 quart (8 inches dia.) with tempered glass lid
  • Saucepan - 1.5 quart (6.25 inches dia.) with tempered glass lid
  • Orgreenic Fast and Easy Cook Book




STOP and think Cheap Pans
Was shipped very fast and I received the set before I expected, well the good stopped there. I opened the Orgeenic Cookware Set/ Non-Stick, Ceramic Green box and found NO packing slip, well I was going to love it so didn't give it a second thought. Looking at the pans my friends and I (I had them take a look at them to make sure that it was just not me) the first thing we all said was that they seemed very flimsy, second thing was the handle was flat and thin in your hand yet the peist de resistance was the handles on the lids, the edges were so sharp, OMG cut the hand right away. with it not dishwasher safe and having to season them at least two or three times a year they are just not worth the work for cheap pans, (I did not cook in them because they are going back)
Chef Michael
Would NOT recommend!!!
I was so excited to be buying my first complete set of nice pots and pans after piecing together a non-stick set from sale items and wally world. I seasoned them just as the directions stated and lectured everyone in the family on how we'll never put one in the dishwasher, etc. Unfortunately, three have burn marks from food sticking on the bottom! Once food begins to stick, there's no stopping it! I scrubbed one and removed all the black marks, but it seems to have taken off the nonstick coating and now it's even worse! Everything sticks!!! Also, within two uses, the large rectangular grill pan is severely warped and cannot cook any food evenly. If I push down one edge, the other is at least an inch off the burner. Also, it comes with NO GUARANTEES! I have only owned them for a little over a month and am wrecked that I threw away money on them AND gave my old pots and pans away to a family member just starting out. Please don't waste your money like I did!




More information on Orgreenic 80-16PCG 16-Piece Non-Stick Cookware Set from Orgreenic

No comments:

Post a Comment