Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Cheap All-Clad 6112 SS Copper

All-Clad 6112 SS Copper Core 5-Ply Bonded Dishwasher Safe 12-Inch Fry Pan Cookware, Silver




Best Item From All-Clad



Amazing cookware, Never Knew It Could Be This GOOD!
Over the years I have used a variety of cookware--aluminum bottomed stainless Revere Ware, Magnalite Professional, Calphalon, Calphalon Professional NonStick. When I finally had to throw out the last of my tattered collection, I started to look for some stainless cookware that would stand the test of time and offer performance to boot. I decided to splurge on this All-Clad Copper Core.

One of the pieces I recieved was this 10" Fry Pan...

Delighted to report that I am THRILLED with this expensive splurge! All-Clad is NOT about expensive hype and status, those these pans are beautifully made, instead they do everything cookware should, and have literally changed the way I cook. Having attended CIA and worked as a professional chef for a few years, I know the golden rule for food not sticking: preheat pan, add oil, let oil heat for 5-10 seconds, then add food. Using these guidelines with the Copper Core, nothing sticks! And I mean for some things, like omelets or...

All-Clad Copper Core 12" Fry PanAchieve optimum heating and cooking temperature using All-Clad's Copper Core fry pan. The patented Copper Core technology uses a five-ply construction to ensure the ideal amount of heat conductivity and diffusion. The center copper layer is bonded on both sides by aluminum to enhance heat distribution, while reducing weight. Finally, the interior and exterior are bonded with 18/10 stainless steel to provide the ideal cooking surface with ease of cleaning. These three materials combine together to create a beautiful and functional piece, allowing for maximum durability and ease of use. The piece also features a long, stay-cool handle that is riveted to the side for added durability and strength, and a stylish ...

  • Beautiful, classic slope-sided, 12-inch frying pan
  • Stainless-steel interior and exterior with elegant copper stripe
  • Pure copper core for quick, even heating
  • Lifetime warranty against defects




One of My Kitchen Favorites
Next to my All-Clad Copper Core Dutch Oven, this is my favorite cooking utensil. I also have the 12 inch fry pan I use when company comes over. After using this pan a few times I threw out all my nonstick cookware. Now I use nothing but All-Clad Copper Core. Every morning I scramble eggs in this pan. I put a pat of butter in the bottom, turn the heat to medium (never high or you'll scorch any pan), let the butter start to turn brown and throw in my eggs. They don't stick; it's amazing. The few times I do have some stickies, I just soak in water for 10 minutes before washing and they easily come clean. About once a month I might soak the pan with a 1/2 inch of vinegar for an hour or overnight. It turns the bottom shiny and new looking. This pan is also great for bacon, saueting pork chops and chicken--just about anything. And, I never have to worry about toxins migrating from nonstick cookware into my food.
Simply the Best
You cannot beat All-Clad in the quality department. After using this pan for a week my family even noticed how my cooking was tastier. This pan does a fantastic job caramelizing meat and veggies. It heats very quickly and evenly. But it also cools very rapidly because the copper is a fantastic conductor of heat and cold. I like the copper core better because of the ease of maintenance. Just a little Barkeeper's Friend and it shines like new. The handle stays cool enough in most applications for me to use it bare handed. The sides are sloped just right to impress your friends with a little food flipping action. I've used it on both electric and gas stoves and was happy with the even heating of both. If you can swing the price you won't regret it.




More information on All-Clad 6112 SS Copper Core 5-Ply Bonded Dishwasher Safe 12-Inch Fry Pan Cookware, Silver from All-Clad

No comments:

Post a Comment