Friday, October 25, 2013

Large discount on Berndes Tradition 11 inch

Berndes Tradition 11 inch Saute Pan




Best Product From Berndes



My Favorite Pan
This has become my favorite pan. I use it for everything. I use it for making eggs, cooking pancakes, browning meats, stir-fry - everything. It is the perfect size for one-skillet meals. The lid fits perfectly and makes it much more versatile. It is heavy enough that it cooks everything evenly. I have not been particularly careful with it, and so far I have not scratched the non-stick surface. I have used it at least onece almost every day for over a year. I do not wash it in the dishwasher, but it cleans up easily and beautifully when washing by hand.

Cooking delicious meals is easy, and healthy, when using the Berndes Tradition 11-in. Saute with High Dome Cover. The Tradition 11-in. Saute with High Dome Cover will help you saute your favorites to perfection. All Berndes cookware is made with superior vacuum-pressure cast aluminum. The non-stick surface is designed to never chip, crack, blister, or peel, and will prevent your favorite foods from sticking to the pan. Oils and cooking sprays are not needed, so healthy meals are easy to create. Saute away! About Berndes. Founded in 1921, Berndes has designed and manufactured high-quality, functional and practical cookware. Their products stand out among the rest. Berndes provides consumers with a complete range of cookware, including: high-...

  • 4-quart sauté pan comes with glass lid
  • High-grade aluminum alloys ensure durable construction
  • Aluminum base delivers excellent heat distribution
  • Nonstick surfaces guarantee easy cleanup
  • Wooden handle stays cool on the stovetop




Good Investment
Use it for everything. Would have liked the bowl to be deeper. The Berndes "skillet" I had before was a heavier, easier to use version. Best skillet I have ever gotten. Keeps even heat and fries at a moderate rate. Rare to burn anything. Had to hunt to find a replacement for my old induction one. Recommend it to all my friends. Works for frying, stews, pastas and everything else and super easy to clean up. Have a small pan from Berndes and it is wonderful too. I have a gas stove and it stays evenly hot when it is on high down to low. No medium "juice out" with meat. Have used a Berndes for about 4 years. Am giving all my other skillets to Second Start for redistribution.
Second time around
I love this pan! I used my first Berndes pan while we were spending time in a flat in Germany. Committed to bringing one home with me, I located them in Karstadt and was so happy for the last ten years with it that I recently purchased my second one! They should be easier to find and used widespread :)




More information on Berndes Tradition 11 inch Saute Pan from Berndes

No comments:

Post a Comment