Friday, October 11, 2013

Deals for T-fal C770SF63 Signature Hard

T-fal C770SF63 Signature Hard Anodized Oven Safe Nonstick Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator 15-Piece Cookware Set, Gray




Best Item From T-fal



Amazing for its price
First of all, sorry about my bad grasp of the English language; I'm not a native speaker, but I'll do my best.

I decided to buy these after I got tired of having food burnt "in the middle" due to the pan being extremely hot at the center. I value nonstick surfaces for the easiness on cleaning, but I also had bad experiences in the past with scratches and losing the nonstick properties after a while.

I've owned this set of pans for a little over a year now, and it is amazing how they are still as good as their first day. The nonstick surface is still new, and the pans are very easy to clean, with the right weigh and thickness that allow for a decent distribution of heat.

If you are not a professional cook and need a set of reliable cookware for daily cooking, I highly recommend this. They are not extremely expensive as the professional-grade cookware in the market, but I found out they perform almost as good (no noticeable difference for an amateur like...

The Hard Anodized cookware set includes8” fry pan, 10.25” fry pan, 11.5” covered fry pan, 1 qt covered sauce pan, 2 qt covered sauce pan, 3 qt covered sauce pan, steamer insert, 4.5 qt deep saute, 5 qt covered dutch oven

  • Thermo-Spot heat indicator show when the pan is preheated to seal in the flavor of your food.
  • Hard anodized exterior for long-lasting durability
  • Non-stick interior for easy cooking and easy clean up
  • Even heat base delivers even heat distribution for reliable cooking results
  • Limited Lifetime Warranty
  • Nonstick interior
  • Oven safe up to 350-degree F
  • Soft-touch handles are ergonomically designed for a comfortable; secure grip




Almost perfect
I have a large stainless steel set of cookware and had some odds and ends of non-stick for many years. I wanted to replace my old non-stick but didn't want to pay the price of some of the higher end brands. This cookware has a nice weight to it and fits the purpose just fine. I've been able to do some required high temperature cooking without sticking or burning. The only drawbacks for me would be that I wish the set included a 12" frying pan (w/lid) in lieu of the dutch oven. Also, it would be nice if it was dishwasher safe, but it is so easily cleaned that small negative shouldn't deter a purchase.
Some details on this product.
A couple of comments on other reviews prompted me to provide some more information about the T-Fal Signature Hard Anodized 12 Cookware Piece Set.

The set includes 8 and 10

No comments:

Post a Comment