Saturday, October 26, 2013

Cheap Cuisinart 44-10 Contour Stainless

Cuisinart 44-10 Contour Stainless 10-Piece Cookware Set




Best Product From Cuisinart



Excellent and beautiful Cookware
I researched every set out there and this fit my budget and my needs and I have not been disapointed one bit!

Contour Stainless is premium cookware that features professional construction - an aluminum disc in the base is bonded to a stainless interior and a stainless exterior - a fusion of the best materials for cooking, offering unsurpassed performance. The aluminum encapsulated base maintains even heat distribution, eliminating hot spots. Premium stainless steel cooking surfaces do not react with food or alter natural flavors. Elegant styling and a robust silhouette make for a professional look - cook with added flair with this unique cookware. Set Includes: 1-quart Covered Sauce Pan, 2-1/2-quart Covered Sauce Pan, 3-quart Covered Saute Pan with Helper Handle, 6-quart Covered Stockpot, 8-in. and Skillet 10-in. Skillet Features: Classic Stainless...

  • Includes 1- and 2-1/2-quart covered sauce pan, 3-quart covered saute pan with helper handle, 6-quart covered stockpot, 8- and 10-inch skillet
  • Tempered glass cover with stainless rim ensuring durability.
  • Stay-cool comfortable stick handle contoured to your hand for extra comfort
  • Aluminum encapsulated base for even heat distribution
  • Unique belly-shape design with a stainless surface for professional cooking techniques




I LOVE this set!
I researched every set out there and this fit my budget and my needs and I have not been disapointed one bit! I do not put them in the dishwasher but soak them in warm water and soap until I can wash them properly and by doing this makes the pans easy to clean and clean up very well. Using the Bar Keepers Friend for cookware to polish them has been esential and shines them up well! I also place pieces of felt between the pans so I can stack them without scratching. I do not have room for a hanging rack. I do recommend this set and am planning to get another set for our vacation home. As far as trying to cook eggs such as fried eggs I have not been successful, but cooking scrambled eggs works every time.
cookware
Love it as I have a set of our own. This will be a Gift for daughter,she will be happy too.




More information on Cuisinart 44-10 Contour Stainless 10-Piece Cookware Set from Cuisinart

No comments:

Post a Comment