Thursday, October 10, 2013

Bargain Cooks Standard Multi-Ply Clad

Cooks Standard Multi-Ply Clad Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set




Best Item From Cooks Standard



Great First-Time Experience with Stainless Steel | A Helping of Hope
I don't know if you are at the same stage I was: I wanted to avoid the potential perils of non-stick coatings and yet felt a little apprehensive about using Stainless Steel. There are some very negative reviews for similar products, along the lines that they don't cook anything "right" and a jackhammer is required as standard cleaning equipment. You'll be pleased to know that neither could be further from the truth in my experience using this set (the Cooks Standard Multi-Ply Clad Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set). While I don't deny that a select few may have had a negative experience, I hope this review will put your concerns to rest.

I am a first-time Stainless Steel user. I am not a prize-winning chef. I have recently switched to cooking whole-foods from scratch; and I mean recently. So I am not only behind on my cooking skills, but I've never used such high-quality equipment before (dollar-store plastic utensils, anyone?). The turning point came when I...

A wonderful starter set for anyone setting up a first-time kitchen, this 10-piece collection of cookware by Cooks Standard provides an array of everyday essentials. The set consists of a 1-1/2-quart covered saucepan, a 3-quart covered saucepan, an 8-inch and 10-inch open skillet, an 8-quart covered stockpot, and a universal covered steamer insert that fits both the 1-1/2-quart and 3-quart pan. Use the saucepans for making homemade marinara sauce, the stock pot for boiling pasta or cooking soups and stews, and the skillets for making pancakes or sauteing vegetables. The steamer insert allows for healthfully steaming broccoli, pea pods, and other fresh vegetables. Beautifully designed, the three-layer metal cookware features an interior and e...

  • 1-1/2-quart and 3-quart covered saucepan, 8-inch and 10-inch open skillet, 8-quart covered stockpot, and covered steamer insert
  • Aluminum core sandwiched between 2 layers of 18/10 stainless steel
  • Solid stainless-steel riveted handles stay cooler with air-flow technology
  • Secure-fitting stainless-steel lids trap in heat and moisture
  • Oven-safe to 500 degrees F; limited lifetime warranty; suitable for induction; dishwasher-safe




Cook great, look awesome
Not sure about other people, but dropping 150+ on a set of cookware isn't something I do often - and I want to keep it that way. So, with much research, I chose this Cooks Standard set over AllClad, Cuisinart, and Kitchenaid...with no regrets.

First, these pots and pans (and lids) look amazing - out of the box, and even after a few weeks after using them. No blemishes, no weird stains or anything. We have some Bar Keepers Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment