Thursday, October 10, 2013

Bargain WearEver C943SF63 Pure Living

WearEver C943SF63 Pure Living Nonstick Ceramic Coating PTFE-PFOA-Cadmium Free Dishwasher Safe 15 Piece Cookware Set, Red




Best Product From Wearever



Very happy with this set
When I decided I wanted this set it was "temporarily unavailable" on Amazon, and I did not want to wait. So, I found it locally at a store that is taking over the world. They had it in red, and just a few bucks less. This was perfect, because it matches my red and white ceramic baking set.

What isn't shown in the picture is the 2 pans shown uncovered are actually a perfect fit for the 2 smallest lids. So all 5 pans in this set can be covered, just not at the same time.

I do really enjoy cooking in these pans. All of the lids have steam-holes. I like cooking rice in the saucepan because I don't have the problems of boiling over or sticking to the bottom like my old ones. So far, nothing has stuck to these pans. They have been easy to cook with and easy to clean.

I had been researching and shopping around for a new pan set for a while and decided on the wearever pure living set for several reasons. I wanted to stop using teflon. I like my cast iron, but...

WearEver Pure Living Nonstick Scratch Resistant Ceramic Coating PTFE-Free, PFOA-Free, Cadmium-Free Cookware is durable, recyclable and high temperature resistant (up to 750˚ F vs. 500˚ F of traditional nonstick cookware sets). WearEver Pure Living Nonstick Ceramic Cookware has high quality aluminum base that guarantees high heat retention. WearEver Pure Living Nonstick Ceramic Cookware is excellent for searing meats, poultry and fish and it delivers crisper, more evenly cooked food. WearEver Pure Living Nonstick Ceramic Cookware has nonstick exterior and silicone riveted handles, comes with glass lids, carries a lifetime warranty against defects, excluding dishwasher damage. This Wearever Ceramic Cookware set includes 8” fry pan, 10” ...

  • Non-stick Ceramic coating is metal utensil safe and PTFE-Free, PFOA-Free, cadmium and lead free, recyclable
  • Superior stain resistant, scratch resistant and durable cookware with a high quality aluminum base
  • Soft touch and ergonomic silicone riveted handle, sear and deglaze with ease, cook at high temperature (up to 750-degree F)
  • Safe for all cooking methods, except induction
  • Limited Lifetime Warranty
  • Durable Ceramic coating is stain and scratch resistant
  • Easy-clean exterior and easy-release interior
  • Nonstick Ceramic coating is metal utensil safe and PTFE, PFOA, Cadmium and lead free
  • Safe for all cooking surfaces, except induction
  • Soft-touch and riveted handles for secure, comfortable grip




I love this set
Pros:
- healthier than most non-stick ones on the market (I wouldn't touch Teflon with a 9 foot pole)
- the price is reasonable
- the pieces are just the right shape and size
- sturdy, not too light, heats pretty evenly
- not nearly as heavy as enameled cast iron (which supposed to be THE healthiest cookware), which is great for the wrists
- they do not slide around on my gas burner as some of my other pots.
- cleans up really nicely and without effort. Seriously, no other cookware I owned before cleaned up as easily as this one, inside and out. A wipe of a sponge with a drop of dishsoap is all it takes, rinse, done. For this reason, I havent even felt the need to put it in the dishwasher - saving energy.
- it is husband-proof, even when he overboiled or burnt something, it cleaned up just as easily.
- the handles stay cool and they are comfortable, I especially like the larger lid handles
- the lids fit well and the tiny vent hole in...
Love it, wish it was more readily available on here
I have a 7 year old WearEver Stainless cookware set that I've enjoyed, but it hasn't been the easiest set to fry certain foods in (sticking issues). Looking for healthier alternatives to non-stick - I stumbled across the reviews for this set and took a gamble.

With WearEver brand sets it is hit or miss - some are robust and very well built, others seem thin and flimsy, but this set is truly fantastic. The gold tone is very pretty, the white ceramic interior is amazing. We had accidently left a near empty pot of gravy on a lit element for over an hour, and nothing burned, warped, or melted -- in fact, the pot wiped clean, no scrubbing needed. We have cooked spaghetti sauce and indian sauces in the pans - no stains have resulted. The ceramic is more non-stick than any teflon pan I have ever had. I like this set over the other set available because of the pan sizes included. I wish amazon would stock this more readily -- I have sent several friends over to buy a set but...




More information on WearEver C943SF63 Pure Living Nonstick Ceramic Coating PTFE-PFOA-Cadmium Free Dishwasher Safe 15 Piece Cookware Set, Red from Wearever

No comments:

Post a Comment