Friday, October 25, 2013

Cheapest T-fal C774SC64 Stainless Steel

T-fal C774SC64 Stainless Steel with Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Dishwasher Safe 12-Piece Cookware Set, Silver




Best Product From T-fal



Great mix of products
I have this set for my single apartment, I love cooking a lot and I use them daily. T-fal quality don't need any words.

- Mix of Stainless Steel pots and Non-stick pans is a great idea. I don't need non-stick pots, or stainless steel pans and this is the set I just wanted.
- 5.5 Qt Dutch Oven is pretty large if you are single and you don't cook for a family. But if you cook in large sizes for the whole weeks meal like me, it is very useful.
- Various sizes of sauce pots are very useful for many jobs. If you need to boil some pasta or veggies for a single meal smallest one is enough. Or you can use larger ones for any other cooking.
- Non-stick pans with thermo-spot are great. Set has one small and one considerably large pans. I usually use the smallest one for scrambled eggs, or making a burger, or cooking some chicken. You can use the saucepot lids to cover it. It wont fit perfectly but it will do the job. However there is no lid, for the largest pan, which...

fal C784SC64 Stainless Steel with Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Dishwasher Safe 12-Piece Cookware Set includes 5qt dutch oven, 8" and 10.25" frypan, 1 qt 2 qt and 3qt saucepan, 2 tools.

  • Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
  • The unique T-fal Thermo-Spot heat indicator shows when T-fal pan is perfectly preheated to seal in the flavor of your food
  • Stainless steel cookware with nonstick interior
  • Nonstick interior is exceptionally durable and scratch resistant, Safe for use with metal utensils
  • Oven safe to 350-degree Fahrenheit
  • Dishwasher safe, Limited Lifetime Warranty




It's like I designed it!
This is the best set I have ever had...and certainly not close to the most expensive! It really is like the cookware designer sat down with me and asked me what features I would like. Stainless steel pots, nice stainless steel/non-stick pans, glass lids, cool to touch silicone covered handles, large easy to handle cool to touch silicone covered lid handles. I really couldn't ask for more...super happy with this purchase. I would highly recommend :)
Great Buy
Fantastic buy, great product! The products look better than the picture. Love the pans and would highly recommend it for people who love to cook! This one's a keeper!




More information on T-fal C774SC64 Stainless Steel with Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Dishwasher Safe 12-Piece Cookware Set, Silver from T-fal

No comments:

Post a Comment