Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Large discount on Magefesa Due Praga Red

Magefesa Due Praga Red Enamel On Steel 7 Piece Cookware Set




Best Item From Magefesa



amazing for induction
I bought this set to work with my induction cook-top. I love it! It is light, which makes it easier to handle than most cookware for induction. It also works so nice on my induction that I am cooking faster (I don't have to use the induction any higher than setting 3). My 8 and 9 year olds are able to make eggs for breakfast using this set.

I am very pleased with this purchase and would suggest it to anyone who is looking for a nice set for an induction.

Thickness measurements are applied to guarantee optimum non-stick performance. Materials are lead and odor free, meaning that the food preserves all its natural flavorsand nutrients. Non stick interior. Heat resistant handles and knobs up to 662F. Flame guard handles. Dishwasher proof. Sets available in 4 colors: cristal (grey), blue and red gloss. Set includes: 4 quart stock pot with lid, 5 quart dutch oven with lid, 2 quart saucepan with lid and 9 inch frying pan.

  • Double enamelled coating. 0.05 inches porcelain coated carbon for even heating.
  • Chip and crack resistant.
  • Stainless steel chock absorbing rims.
  • Triple layered enamel interior.
  • Heat resistant glass lids.










More information on Magefesa Due Praga Red Enamel On Steel 7 Piece Cookware Set from Magefesa

No comments:

Post a Comment