Thursday, December 12, 2013

Deals for Bayou Classic 1310 Stainless

Bayou Classic 1310 Stainless Tri-Ply Stockpot with Vented Lid, 10-Gallon




Best Item From Bayou Classic



Exactly what I expected
Product:
I haven't got to use it yet BUT.. The bottom is very thick (as described), it feels sturdy, lid fits well, it makes a great 'gong' noise when empty.

I'll try to post some more meaningful feedback after I brew a couple batches.

Shipping:
I was worried due to a few other reviews (not just this specific product) talking about dings from shipping. I am very pleased to report that even though the box looks like it was drop kick from the truck to my door the pot is in perfect condition.

Update:
The bad...It appears that some black material (polishing compound?) shadowed every stamped shape inside of the pot. This stuff pretty time consuming to remove. I tried scrubbing with a wet rag, a heavy scrub brush, a tooth brush but eventually found the only way to get it out was to knock it free with a toothpick then scrub it away with a rag. After that I boiled 5 gal of water inside which seemed to clear out the remainder of whatever it was...

Bayou Classic pairs traditional form with trendy innovation. This stainless 40-qt Stockpot is designed for large batch outdoor cooking. Having professional quality, innovative features and lasting durability; Bayou Classic Stainless Cookware is the preferred choice of adventurous backyard chefs everywhere. The tri-ply 40 quart/10 gallon stainless steel stockpot takes quality to a new level. It features a 5.0 millimeter stainless/aluminum/stainless tri-ply bottom. This bottom helps prevent scorching your favorite food or brew, also the pot has side calibration. Calibration marks are stamped in the side of the pot measured in quarts and gallons and the pot has an indention near the bottom to support an optional steam tray/false bottom. If tha...

  • Tri-ply bottom
  • Side calibration marks in gallons and quarts
  • Stainless vented lid
  • Bottom indention to hold optional false bottom/Steam rack




Decent brew pot
This stock pot was decent. Thinner walls than I expected, but I'm okay with it. The bottom was layered and my first brew went fine (no burning bottoms). I should have gotten the indent at the top instead of the bottom (they make it both ways).

Enjoy





More information on Bayou Classic 1310 Stainless Tri-Ply Stockpot with Vented Lid, 10-Gallon from Bayou Classic

No comments:

Post a Comment