Monday, December 23, 2013

Cheapest Precise Heat 42-Quart "Waterless"

Precise Heat 42-Quart "Waterless" Stockpot




Best Item From Precise Heat



Wow, this is a great stockpot.
I can't recommend this highly enough. This stockpot is built like a tank, works like a charm, it very nice to look at and cleans up easily. If you are looking for a big stockpot, do no hesitate to pick one of these up.
Amazon shipping was super fast, this was packaged very well and far exceeding all expectations.

42 qt "waterless" stock pot made of surgical stainless steel. This highly polished large stock pot lets you steam cook with minimum water.

  • T304 Surgical Stainless Steel Construction
  • Riveted Handles
  • Limited Lifetime Warranty




Works fine for homebrewing
I got this pot for my homebrewing boil and it works just fine for a 5gal batch. I usually boil 6.5gals with no problems, the thick bottom prevents scortching the malt. I had some issues when attaching a ball valve to the side because the bottom of the pot is curved, so I had to set it at 2.5 inches from the bottom. I completely flat bottom pot would make this easier, reason why I took one star off my ratings.
Great stockpot
I can't recommend this highly enough. This stockpot is built for pros, its very shine and nice to look at and cleans up easily. If you are looking for a big stockpot, do no hesitate to pick one of these up.
Amazon shipping was on day , this was packaged very well and far exceeding all expectations.




More information on Precise Heat 42-Quart "Waterless" Stockpot from Precise Heat

No comments:

Post a Comment