Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Large discount on Berndes Cucinare Induction Stainless

Berndes Cucinare Induction Stainless Steel 9.1 Quart Stock Pot with Lid




Best Item From Berndes



Excellent pot.
Pot shipped promptly but arrived with a damaged lid. I logged onto my amazon account, explained the problem, and printed a free return UPS label no problem. The next day, the seller immediately shipped another pot even though they had not received the damaged one in return yet. That one arrived with no problems. Superb transaction, and this explains why Amazon is number one in customer service.

Now on to the review of the pot itself. I like this pot very much. It is very good looking with a highly polished surface. It has nice handles that do not get hot even when the pot itself is very hot. The glass lid makes it convenient to see the food through during preparation. Induction pots work best when they have plenty of magnetic material in the bottom of the pot, and this one does. So it works very well on my induction stove.

Berndes Cucinare Induction 9.1 Quart Stock Pot

  • 9-quart stainless steel stock pot with lid; measures 11 inches in diameter
  • Can be used on any cookware suface, but designed specifically for fast-cooking induction surfaces
  • Made from mirror-polished, scratch-resistant 18/10 stainless steel with encapsulated thick aluminum base for even heating
  • Tempered glass lid features an air vent as well as stainless steel knob; cast aluminum handles
  • Dishwasher safe, though hand washing recommended; limited lifetime warranty




Berndes products
I needed a larger pan (or pot) to go with the set of Berndes products that I bought for my induction cook top. This one is very nice, but actually a little to big for my occasional use. Unfortionally there is a big jump in size from the one that came in my set up to this one. Dont get me wrong, the quality of the pots and pans Berndes makes are VERY NICE and good quality, but, I wish there was a size in-between this huge pot and the next size down.





More information on Berndes Cucinare Induction Stainless Steel 9.1 Quart Stock Pot with Lid from Berndes

No comments:

Post a Comment