Thursday, December 19, 2013

Cheapest Scanpan Classic Paella Pan

Scanpan Classic Paella Pan




Best Product From Scanpan



My Go To Pan
This is the most used pan in my kitchen, hands down. I have two of them, one with a stainless steel lid purchased in 2004, and the other with a glass lid that we just bought this year through Amazon to go in our business flat (glass lid can be purchased from Amazon after a lengthy wait on back order). I recommend getting the lid to go with it. If you were only going to have one pan, this should be it. Despite the name, I have yet to actually make Paella in it. I use it for any kind of frying, stir-fries, meat pasta sauces (bolognase), and will even make pan-cakes in it if needed.

My older pan does not look as new any more, with a few scratches and some slight browning on the finish in the base, which I didn't want to excessively scrub to clean and risk damage). Cosmetically, this doesn't look as nice, but I haven't found it to affect the function at all. It's still non-stick, although not to the same degree as a fresh out of the box pan, however, I've never found a...

Scanpan combines the latest technology with elegant, functional design and old world craftsmanship to manufacture the ultimate non-stick cookware today. Made of pressure-cast aluminum with ceramic-titanium non-stick surface.

  • Paella pan made in Denmark of pressure-cast aluminum
  • Green Tek ceramic-titanium nonstick finish is safe for metal utensils
  • Integral side handles; evenly distributes and retains heat
  • Dishwasher-safe, washing by hand recommended; oven-safe to 500 degrees F
  • 14-inch diameter; lid available separately; covered by full lifetime warranty




Worth every penny
Bought this pan for my mom and she loves the pan. She replaced her wok and can't stop cooking with the pan. Nonstick at it's best.
best pot in the history of the world
Absolutely love this giant pot. they call it a paella pan, but it's actually a bit deep for that -- though it worked quite well! It's very large and I think good for cooking just about anything from chicken to spaghetti sauce. Warning: the handles get VERY hot. and a lid, which I'm sure is available separately, would be nice. But I'm crazy about this pot!




More information on Scanpan Classic Paella Pan from Scanpan

No comments:

Post a Comment