Monday, December 16, 2013

Cheap Scanpan Classic 15-Inch Wok

Scanpan Classic 15-Inch Wok




Best Item From Scanpan



Ordered 2 of them and both were scratched
I ordered the first one and returned it because there were 2 scratches on the non-stick coating. I returned it to amazon and ordered another one. Again there were 2 scratches on the non-stick coating. Not sure if this was just a bad batch of if there's a quality control problem with Scanpan.

Famous Danish design, traditional, solid craftsmanship and the latest advances in technology combine to set Scanpan Classic Cookware apart. Scanpan Classic is made of solid squeeze-cast aluminum, forged into shape with 200 tons of pressure. The optimum thickness of the pan base prevents warping and keeps the pan base perfectly flat, especially important when used with glass top or ceramic ranges. The pan thickness and unique ceramic-titanium surface allows for browning, searing and deglazing. The patented nonstick surface is created by firing ceramic-titanium particles into the pan and a specially formulated nonstick compound is embedded in the ceramic-titanium surface. Scanpan Green Tek non-stick surface is PFOA-free in all stages of...

  • Squeeze -cast recyled aluminum
  • Green tek ceramic-titanium nonstick finish is safe for metal utensils
  • Optimum thickness of the pan base prevents warping and keeps the pan base perfectly flat, especially important when used with glass top or ceramic range
  • Pan can be used with high heat for frying and is oven safe to 500-degrees
  • Dishwasher safe




makes a lot of food
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my daughter with her family of 5.. It makes a lot and she says it gets really hot like a wok should..Cleanup is a breeze.. She is very happy with this...she makes more Asian style food because of it..Very nice quality.
Best wok ever!!!!
I cook with the wok almost every day. I have thrown out so many circulon woks that I am glad to have found the scan pan wok. The size is perfect since I make a lot of chow fun, stir fry and chow mein. It's nice and deep for stir frying large amounts of food. The finish is the BEST non stick finish I have ever used! I LOVE my scan pan wok. I have been telling all my friends about this wok.
Highly recommend it to everyone.




More information on Scanpan Classic 15-Inch Wok from Scanpan

No comments:

Post a Comment