Friday, December 27, 2013

Deals for Chasseur Cast Iron 3722OR

Chasseur Cast Iron 3722OR French Casserole with Lid, Orange Flame




Best Product From CHASSEUR CAST IRON



Wonderful heirloom-quality pot
This is an excellent high-quality product that will be passed down to my granddaughters someday. It is very heavy, the color is bright and cheery, and it provides even heat distribution.

Chasseur French double enameled cast iron cook ware is a superior product to other cat iron brands. Our Chasseur cast iron items have stood the test of time. The fusion of enamel, or melted glass powder, with the cast iron creates a strong seal that prevents corrosion. Made by Chasseur, located in the small town of Donchery France, just outside the famous Champagne region in northern France. Chasseur has been manufacturing quality cast iron enameled cookware for more than 75 years. Chasseur cookware is the choice of professional chefs thanks to its unquestionable properties. Cast iron is ideal for slow braising and simmering due to its ability to retain heat evenly. Chasseur cast iron is thicker than other cast iron lines. Each piece of Cha...

  • Chasseur french double-enameled cast iron casserole
  • Quality cast iron
  • Made in france
  • Even slow temperature cooking
  • Retains heat better and thicker than other brands




I love this!
I got this about a week ago from my local Tuesday Morning. They had them on sale for a little over $50 after taxes. I've always liked cooking on cast iron, but never had a dutch oven until now. I'm so glad I own this. The flame color is gorgeous. It's really pretty. In fact, the first few times I used it I actually felt guilty for cooking with something so pretty. Despite being such a good looking dish, it cooks just as well as the rest of my cast iron and is much more versatile than many other pots and pans.

This is 5.5 quarts and would be suitable to roast a small chicken or a couple of cornish game hens. It's great for stews and soups as well. I think the next thing I'm going to use it for will be mac and cheese since it works so well on the stove and in the oven. Clean up is incredibly easy with this as well.
Love it BUT!!!
I ordered this pan with the intension of receiving an Orange flame color.
But I received a Bora Bora color. I think that is sad and poorly rechecked sinds it is an expensive product.
Overall nothing wrong with the product. Very happy!!! And I defenatly would have been more excited receiving the right color.




More information on Chasseur Cast Iron 3722OR French Casserole with Lid, Orange Flame from CHASSEUR CAST IRON

No comments:

Post a Comment