Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Bargain All Clad 4412 Stainless

All Clad 4412 Stainless Steel 3-Ply Bonded Dishwasher Safe Chef's Pan with Domed Lid Cookware, Silver




Best Product From All-Clad



All Clad chef's pan
Does Cusinart look as good, yes, is it as good, hmmm, well I am not a professional chef and certain cooking shows state a quality stainless steel product the food won't burn as quickly on bottom and will cook more evenly. Well I didn't see a whole lot of difference between my stainless steel version of Cusinart, but again, I am not a professional Chef, soooo...

If Cusinart still stated their stainless steel products were 18/10, which they stopped doing probably a year or so ago and if they made their products in USA and they were still approx the same price as they are now (so much cheaper than All Clad), I would buy Cusinart, they look great and cook just fine for me on stove and in oven.

I tell anyone how much my Cusinart cost, but daren't say anything on how much I spent on the All Clad, ridiculous really, but I do like my kitchen pans :)

This All Clad 18/10 stainless steel aluminum core 12-Inch Chef's Pan with Lid is a great staple piece to add to your cooking collection. From sauteeing vegetables to finishing sauces this multi-functional pan will be a welcome staple in your culinary collection for years to come.

  • 3-Ply bonded construction
  • Dishwasher-safe; Hand-washing recommended
  • Exterior compatible on all induction as well as traditional cooktops
  • Essential cookware item for the novice or well-seasoned cook
  • Perfect bridal or housewarming gift










More information on All Clad 4412 Stainless Steel 3-Ply Bonded Dishwasher Safe Chef's Pan with Domed Lid Cookware, Silver from All-Clad

No comments:

Post a Comment