Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Deals for Cuisinox Elite 5.6 Quart

Cuisinox Elite 5.6 Quart Covered Saute Pan




Best Product From Cuisinox



Beautiful cookware
I own a number of All Clad pieces, and was planning to buy this size saucepan from All Clad, but in reading reviews of tri-clad cookware, I came across Cuisinox Elite reviews that seemed interesting. I decided to buy this pot and see how it stacked up. I must say I was pleasantly surprised. It appears to have the quality of All Clad at a significantly lower price. It is well finished, the lid has a nice fit, and the pot is substantial. I just finished my first sauce in it, and I am even more impressed. It has great heat distribution, meaning that I was able to prepare a very thick, creamy sauce with no sticking to sides or bottom. I strongly prefer stainless to non-stick, for a number of reasons, and this is quality stainless. I believe it is equal to All Clad in overall finish and cooking qualities--and for a lot less money. I love my All Clad, but I am planning to buy my next piece of cookware from Cuisinox.

Cook like a professional chef with this most commonly used cooking utensil. Our sauté pan will without a doubt please the accomplished chef with its versatily and performance. The 3-ply Surround Heat® technology allows quick and even heat distribution.     

  • 5.6 quart capacity
  • 12 inch diameter




Great Pan, So-So Handle
There's a lot to like about this pan. It's fully cladded tri-ply, with two layers of steel wrapped around an aluminum core. The outer layer of steel is magnetic, so it'll work on induction. It's a nice heavy weight, and sits dead flat on my glasstop range. The rim is rolled, which makes for drip-free pouring. Heating is even and smooth. The lid fits well and the loop handle is easy to grasp. Rivets are good-sized and also stainless. The finish is very good, inside and out.

My only problem is with the long handle, which is too skinny for me. If you've ever picked up a Calphalon Commercial Hard Anodized or their Tri-Ply Stainless line, you know these handles. They're very similar. When filled with water, the pan twisted in my grip as soon as I tried to tip it to pour out the water. If you don't like All-Clad handles, you may not like these.

If the handles were more comfortable for me, I'd give it 5 stars. This is a quality pan.
this is the second one that i bought
excellent quality and cooks food fast. washes well even in dishwasher.
the only thing i noticedi is that it leaves some grey dots on the bottom of the saucepan




More information on Cuisinox Elite 5.6 Quart Covered Saute Pan from Cuisinox

No comments:

Post a Comment