Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Cheap Scanpan Classic Roasting Pan,

Scanpan Classic Roasting Pan, 7.5-quart/17-inch by 13-inch




Best Item From Scanpan



Best roaster pan ever!
I think it's hard to say just how much I love this pan. Roasters are usually such a chore to clean. Too big to easily soak in the sink and always so much crusty stuff burnt on the bottom to try and get off. If you've ever owned a stainless steel roaster, you will know what I mean. This is absolutely the best roaster I can imagine. Not only can you still use it on the stove to make gravy (with metal utensils no less!) it comes clean with virtually no effort at all. And looks absolutely like new afterwards. I've used it even when a smaller pan would probably do fine, because it is so easy to clean and browns everything so well. Highly recommended!

Scanpan combines the latest technology with elegant, functional design and old world craftsmanship to manufacture the ultimate non-stick cookware today. Made of pressure-cast aluminum with ceramic-titanium non-stick surface.

  • Large lasagna/roasting pan made in Denmark of pressure-cast aluminum
  • Green Tek ceramic-titanium nonstick finish is safe for metal utensils
  • Evenly distributes and retains heat for baking and roasting
  • Dishwasher-safe, washing by hand recommended; oven-safe to 500 degrees F
  • Measures 17-1/4 by 12-1/2 by 3 inches; covered by full lifetime warranty




Worthy of owning
This product is worth owning...it can cook with flavor and perfection and easy cleanup. Needs little or no oil, but I like to add butter, etc. for flavor. I now have a collection of these pots and pans and doing away with other aluminum pots that do not last nor are they easy to live with as the scanpan. I have gratitude for healthy pots and pans I can trust with my cooking of food.
Pan looks great, box crushed, no warr (UPDATED)
I will reiterate what another reviewer said. The pan looks wonderful but the box it came in was damaged. The little booklet it came with (a multi-language, one-page user's guide) looks a bit worn as well. Be aware that, although the cover states "Guaranteed not to warp" and the insert states "Base is guaranteed to remain level", no printed warranty or guarantee came with the pan. I will be contacting the online customer service about the warranty but I don't know if I'll hear back from them since I bought the pan through Amazon and not directly from them or one of their retail stores.

As stated before, nowhere on the box or insert does it say that this is a lasagna pan.

UPDATE: Despite my mediocre rating when I first got the pan, I must say that I wish I could change my review to four or five stars to reflect my satisfaction with this product. It is now one of my favorite cookware items in my kitchen. I have used it for so many things (from lasagna to...




More information on Scanpan Classic Roasting Pan, 7.5-quart/17-inch by 13-inch from Scanpan

No comments:

Post a Comment