Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Cheap BroilKing NBS-3RT Professional Triple

BroilKing NBS-3RT Professional Triple Buffet Server with Rolltop Lids




Best Product From Broil King



Awesome!
First of all, there is a lack of reviews on the BroilKing Buffet Servers. I got my first one today and the other will be here tomorrow. The quality is good and all of the pieces fit together very well. It is exactly what I wanted in this kind of product. You can buy cheaper servers, but they will not have the quality and versatility as the BK. I would definitely recommend this to my friends...well, I won't have to when they show up to my house for a BBQ and they see my server.

Keep prepared food hot and ready to serve with BroilKing's electric Rolltop Buffet Server. Comes with a convenient roll top lid that allows your guests to view the food you've prepared and easily roll back the lid when they're ready to serve themselves.

  • Stainless warming tray base is equipped with an adjustable thermostat that ranges from 155 - 205 degrees F
  • Includes three 2.6 quart pans and 1 pans frame, both of which are removable
  • Equipped with safety signal on light
  • 4 non-skid feet and cool-touch handles
  • 2.6 quart pans hold up to 25 four ounce servings each










More information on BroilKing NBS-3RT Professional Triple Buffet Server with Rolltop Lids from Broil King

No comments:

Post a Comment