Monday, December 2, 2013

Cheapest 30 x 20 Satin

30 x 20 Satin Nickel Pot Rack w/Grid and 24 Hooks




Best Item From Old Dutch



Very well made
Really good quality and price. Matches and works perfect for my home. ONE ISSUE I DO NOT LIKE. THEY NEED TO HAVE FINISHING WASHERS WHERE THE SCREWS SCREW INTO THE JOIST. i BOUGHT SOME LOCALLY BUT IT IS MINOR THAT IS WHY I AM SURPRISED THAT IT DOES NOT COME WITH IT. LIKE THE SIZE OF A QUARTER AND A HOLE IN THE MIDDLE. SIMPLY SLIDES OVER THE SCREW AND I ATTACHED IT TO THE CEILING. JUST LOOKS BETTER AND MORE FINISHED. OTHERSIZE IT IS A SCREW GOING INTO DRYWALL AND DOESN'T REALLY LOOK GOOD. Other than that it is a solid HEAVY PIECE that will hopefully not fall out of my ceiling ripping down dryway :-) THAT HEAVY. Just make sure you really go in deep to solid wood.

30 x 20 Satin Nickel Pot Rack w/Grid and 24 Hooks

  • Heavy gauge pot rack measures 30-inch by 20-inch
  • Comes with a matching grid and 24 hooks
  • Plated metal finish increases the durability and strength of each pot rack
  • Top of the grid can be used for additional storage
  • Removable hooks allows you to adjust and arrange the pots




Mighty! What a nice rack!
The pot rack came in a slim package, with detailed instructions and heavy duty hardware. I mounted from a vaulted ceiling, so I had to use chains to suspend the rack, but all of my pots, stock pans, pans, etc. fit great. Perfect size and shape. Really helps to make a kitchen look, "gourmet."
Can't be beat for the price...
I searched long and hard for the right pot rack for our kitchen. The challenge was that it had
to fit in a 31" wide space and this limited the selection greatly.The other consideration was price.
I chose the satin nickel finish as it was a lot less than the other brands with the stainless finish (although it was about $170).
When I received it, I was pleasantly surprised not only with the heavy-duty construction, but the finish
was spot-on in color and looked high quality. It comes with all the hooks you will probably need and the grids
are handy storage spots for trays or what-not.

Having said that, the unit is heavy and will get heavier with any pots that you hang. There are two included
hooks and hangers to adjust the height. One caution: Molly bolts are not included for good reason. The
hooks should be screwed directly into a rafter or, as I had to, a "cripple" needs to be attached to a rafter
to ensure proper support...




More information on 30 x 20 Satin Nickel Pot Rack w/Grid and 24 Hooks from Old Dutch

No comments:

Post a Comment