Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Buy Scanpan Classic 4-1/4-Quart Covered

Scanpan Classic 4-1/4-Quart Covered Saute Pan




Best Item From Scanpan



Expensive but excellent
This is one great pan! It is non-stick but uses a Titanium ceramic finish instead of Teflon which makes it far more durable. I got this pan because of health concerns with Teflon pans but this pan is so good that it is worth it even if you aren't worried about Teflon. Over time I plan on replacing all my Teflon non-stick pans with Scanpans. Because of its weight this pan takes longer to warm up up than my other pans; this is a little frustrating when I just want to quickly fry an egg for my daughter. Another thing is even though the literature says the pan is dishwasher safe I noticed that every time I wash it in the dishwasher I have problems with food sticking so now I always wash it by hand.

Scanpan combines the latest technology with elegant, functional design and old world craftsmanship to manufacture the ultimate non-stick cookware today. Made of pressure-cast aluminum with ceramic-titanium non-stick surface.

  • 4-1/4-quart square covered saut? pan made in Denmark of pressure-cast aluminum
  • Green Tek ceramic-titanium nonstick finish is safe for metal utensils
  • High-density phenolic resin side handles and lid knob; domed break-resistant glass lid
  • Dishwasher-safe, washing by hand recommended; oven-safe to 500 degrees F
  • Measures 11 by 11 inches; covered by full lifetime warranty










More information on Scanpan Classic 4-1/4-Quart Covered Saute Pan from Scanpan

No comments:

Post a Comment