Sunday, December 8, 2013

Deals for Berndes SignoCast Classic 7-Quart

Berndes SignoCast Classic 7-Quart Stock Pot




Best Product From Berndes



Cast not pressed = Impressive
Because this is a cast item the base is thick, the top is thick but the walls are thin making this pot much lighter than you would expect. NO RIVETS where the handles are so it is smooth and easy to clean on the inside.

I am a Calphalon One pan lover but hate the rivets on the inside with food sticking to them and scrubbing around them. I am actually looking into a Berndes pan as it just seems a better interior design.

Final note, I know this is just superficial but the design of the nob on the top of the glass lid is mirror like through the lid and it has a really nice look to it. One more cherry on top of an already great design.

Stan

About Range Kleen Headquartered in Lima, Ohio, Range Kleen has been supplying consumers with top quality range replacement parts for over 30 years. In recent years, the company has expanded their line to include various range accessories and kitchen cookware, and they are well known for their attention to detail, use of superior materials, and high quality craftsmanship. Range Kleen holds the #1 brand ranking in range accessories and has held that position since 1992. After trying their cookware, we think you'll understand why. Ergonomically designed phenolic handle. Nonstick surface is designed to never chip, crack, or blister. Dishwasher use is not recommended for pans. Handles are designed for comfort and stability. Wooden or plastic ute...

  • 7-quart stockpot comes with glass lid
  • High-grade aluminum alloys ensure durable construction
  • Aluminum base delivers excellent heat distribution
  • Nonstick surfaces guarantee easy cleanup
  • Oven-safe to 450 degrees F




High quality pot
I have this for few weeks now. I really gto a nice deal on it. We made few dishes in it last few weeks. First it was home made meatballs. The pot heats evently, browns very nicely and has plenty of space to last a while. Key to this pot is that it's about 4mm thick. That mean's it has 1/4th the weight of cast iron, but same ability to keep the heat and brown evenly. This pot is excellent not only for the soups, but it an really pull off meatballs, stews, chillis, or anything else one can imagine

i rarely give out 5 stars, but this one worth it!
Love this pot!
I LOVE this pot. I got it with my entire Berndes set and this pot is my favorite. I have had it about a year now and we use it often. I have made soup, jam, spaghetti sauce,peaches for canning, applesauce, pasta,caramels and about anything else you can think of in it. After it cools it cleans so easily. I have had no problems with scratching but I do use silicone or wooden pieces in it. I can't stress enough how much I use this pot. My friends often borrow this pan for their canning/cooking needs because it's bigger than the standard pot many people have, easy to clean, and super light weight. That is nice when you have it full of something, it's not as hard to move as something cast iron. I can't say enough how much this pan has served me this last year, but I think it's perfect for anyone who spends time in the kitchen!




More information on Berndes SignoCast Classic 7-Quart Stock Pot from Berndes

No comments:

Post a Comment