Saturday, December 14, 2013

Deals for Scanpan Classic 8-Quart Covered

Scanpan Classic 8-Quart Covered Casserole




Best Item From Scanpan



Scanpan Stickage
I love my Scanpan for just about everything. 99% of my items do not stick. The only items that I have found that stick are fried potatos, eggs, and thick bacon. I talked to Scanpan and they couldn't answer my question of why these 3 items stick in the pan. I cook on medium heat and spray with Pam, but the darn things still stick. But I still love them.

Scanpan combines the latest technology with elegant, functional design and old world craftsmanship to manufacture the ultimate non-stick cookware today. Made of pressure-cast aluminum with ceramic-titanium non-stick surface.

  • 8-1/4-quart covered casserole made in Denmark of pressure-cast aluminum
  • Green Tek ceramic-titanium nonstick finish is safe for metal utensils
  • High-density phenolic resin side handles; domed break-resistant glass lid
  • Dishwasher-safe, washing by hand recommended; oven-safe to 500 degrees F
  • Measures 12-1/4 inches in diameter; covered by full lifetime warranty




Gotta get these pans!
We own quite a few Scanpans and cannot say enough about them. Cooking is a pleasure with the no stick surface. They clean up like nothing you have used before and look as new as the day we bought them. We like them so much that now we buy scanpans for all our family members as birthday and Christmas gifts.





More information on Scanpan Classic 8-Quart Covered Casserole from Scanpan

No comments:

Post a Comment